Wednesday 21st March 2007, 7:30pm
Organist and Master of the Choristers, Lincoln Cathedral
- Mendelssohn arr. W.T. Best: ~ War March of the Priests
- Elgar arr. Grey: ~ Salut d’amour
- Jessel:~ March of the Tin Soldiers
- Cocker:~ Tuba Tune
- Yon: ~ Toccatina for the flutes
- Franck: ~ Pièce Héroïque
I N T E R V A L
- Bach: (Born 21 March 1685) : ~ Fantasia & Fugue in G minor BWV 542
- Ropartz: ~ Prélude Funébre
- Dubois: ~ Toccata in G
- Langlais: ~ Arabesque sur les flutes
- Dupré: ~ Final (Evocation)
The Alexandra Palace Organ Appeal
will be selling copies of “The Finest Concert Organ in Europe” at £2.00
and “Alexandra Palace & People” by Fred Clarke at £2.00.
The Friends of the Alexandra Palace Organ Appeal
will be providing opportunities to check the addresses of all Friends
and to take the names of all those who wish to join.
The Cinema Organ Society will be selling CD’s, Cassettes and sheet music. Jean Perkins will be
pleased to speak with you.